Thursday, June 26, 2014

Wonderful day at Purdy

Today those of us who are in Plein Air painted at Purdy Spit and in the area. Some of us painted on the spit itself' some behind the gas station, and some behind Napa Auto Parts. I know we see this every day, but no one has the time to stop and really look. Today was an extreme neap tide, so the viewing was a bit different. I suspect we will have some very fine paintings from this area. Keep  your eyes out for more postings. Also take the oportunity to join the blog, if you haven't done so already.

1 comment:

  1. Yes it was a scattered gathering but an easy paint session as the lighing stayed the same for hours. I was pleased with an 8x10 of the "Historical" Purdy bridge.. Between todays alla prima and last weeks Chambers Bay event, I already got stuff I can use for our fall show- yeay!.

    ReplyDelete