Friday, April 2, 2010

Upcoming Show at the Kimball Gallery

I'm sorry I missed getting this in the newsletter, grateful for the blog (thanks Kari) I've got more show and tell from my artist in residence trip to the arctic last summer. I hope you can join me Sunday, April 11th, at the reception... I'll have a slide show and a new book to share as well as at least 12 new paintings, I look forward to seeing you, but if you can't make it then, stop in to the Kimball when you can, the show runs all month (starting Monday evening, the 5th)

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about your residency Robin! I don't know if I can make it on the 11th but I'm sure it will be a tremendous presentation as it always is. You are just overflowing with things to share. It's exciting! Best of wishes for your show.

    ReplyDelete