Monday, October 26, 2009

artists gone "wild"

Hi PAL members. I want to thank the art league for helping me with scholarship funding for my recent artist in residence at Gates of the Arctic National Park, and thank you to all of you who attended my presentation at the last meeting. It is particularly rewarding to be able to share such a special experience with you. I hope some of you might be interested in applying for a National Parks residency, or a PAL adult scholarship if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to seeing more art and hearing more about your projects.... join the blog! Thanks Kari. robin

2 comments:

  1. Your presentation was absolutely wonderful Robin! I totally enjoyed the trip. Thank you for offering such a professional and entertaining dialog of this amazing adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU, Robin! I'm sure everyone who was there would agree that your presentation was fabulous. It was educational as well as entertaining, and your photos of that magnificent scenery were phenomenal. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete